How To Do the Salsa
- Start with both feet together at the heels and the music on.
- Step forward with your left foot. Grab a tortilla chip from the bag in front of you with your right hand. Don’t eat it yet.
- Rock back on your right foot and shift your weight from front to back, swinging your hips slightly to accentuate the movement. Try to look cool. Or hot, it doesn’t matter. Keep not eating the tortilla chip.
- Roll your weight from the ball of your foot to the heel. Step backward with your right foot, extending your right arm (the one with the tortilla) backwards and into the salsa bowl you left on the counter behind you. Do not dip your hand into the salsa, just the chip.
- Swing your hips and shift your body weight to help add style to your salsa dance, while beginning to bring the salsa-laden chip closer to your mouth. Try not to drip the salsa on your sports jacket.
- Bring your right foot back to starting position and insert the tortilla chip into your mouth. Close mouth. Do not chew yet.
- Balance your weight, begin to chew while throwing your head back and closing your eyes in a moment of extreme culinary ecstasy.
- Repeat steps 1 – 7.